Visiting Schemes for Business Angels
and Corporate Investors
The purpose of this sub action was
the attempt to attract potential business Angels and
Corporate Investors to the region and promote international
relations and networking within potential investors
mainly on the broad topics of ICT, tourism and transport
networks. Two visiting schemes have taken place whereas
the preparatory work was be supported by working groups
and Innovation Policy Interface Committee. The duration
of each visiting scheme was one day.
1st Venture Capital Forum (21/3/2021)
• Venture Capital in Greece and the role of New Economy
• The role of Business Angels and Corporate Investors
in the promotion of private financing.
• Proof of Concept – A tool for the improvement of the
process of better exploitation of research results.
• Services and products of six private venture capital
2nd Venture Capital Forum (16/5/2020 - 2nd day of Innovation
• Regional Economies & Innovation Policy.
• New Economy Enterprises and Venture Capital.
• New entrepreneurial Actions through Public - Private
• Trade Zones: Tools for development on Regional Level.
• First Tourism Cluster in Epirus.
Within the completion of the two Visiting
Schemes a concrete Report was submitted to the Steering
Committee presending the outcomes of the 2 Venture Capital
Forums as well as describing how the opportunity provided
by the Visiting Schemes will be used.