Program Added Value
- New firms creation or establishment in specific
- Potential diversification or differentiation of
strategies in local firms,
- Networking of local firms and infrastructures,
- Foreign interest for the region concerning investment
and new business opportunities,
- Internationalization and extrovert image of the
regional firms and actors,
- Understanding by local firms of the new region
- Training of 120 of existing or potential entrepreneurs,
- Mobilization of existing entrepreneurs into new
- Awareness and understanding towards new entrepreneurs
for the new economy in the regions and the new infrastructures.
- Innovation investment guide in Epirus,
- Visit schemes,
- Cooperator research,
- Visits in financial centers.
- Operational introduction of e-commerce and site
development into the activity of at least 35 small
and medium enterprises,
- A fully operational service package for promoting
e-commerce in the region. The package should be readily
transferable and it will comprise common e-commerce
facilities foa all thematic areas,
- An awareness raising and training package for entrepreneurs
combining printed and electronic material suitable
for distance – learning and self-training,
- A help-desk and technical assistance service to
guide and advice enterprises to guide and advice enterprises
wishing to introduce e-commerce,
- An action plan for the e-commerce use promotion
by the enterprises of the region, including the expansion
of the take-up of services of the e-commerce facility,
- A good practice guide for the promotion and introduction
of e-commerce into small enterprises at regional level.
- Main technology and innovation policy directions
for the future,
- Investment opportunities,
- Alternative future funding resources.
- Four synergy reports, threats and opportunities,
- Consultation on policy evaluation and formulation,
- Identification of business opportunities.
- Exhibitions, Workshops,
- Training seminars,
- Brochures, leaflets,
- Innovation Week.
- Periodical evaluation of correct program implementation,
- Monitoring of correct program implementation.
- Business Meetings,
- Participation in Exhibitions, Workshops, and Working